The total duration of the snowmobile tour is around 2 hours, which includes 1 hour of snowmobiling (incl. 5-10 min. for safety instructions), and 1 hour total transfer time from/to Bansko.
You can select departure time during the booking process. By default, the departure is from our Ski & Board Shop, from where you will be transferred to the starting point of our adventure. A pick-up and/or drop-off from/at your accommodation can be booked in addition.
Solo: 1 person sharing a Ski-doo with the instructor (instructor driving): 50 euros per person
The price per person depends on the selected option:
Shared: 2 people share 1 Ski-doo and swap driving half-way: 53.25 euros per person
Non-shared: 1 person driving 1 Ski-doo: 77 euros per person
When booking online, you will only pay a deposit. The rest is due cash on spot in Bulgarian leva.
- Snowmobile (Ski-doo) rental for 1 hour (helmet and goggles included)
- A qualified English-speaking instructor, who will lead you along the track
- Transportation from Traventuria’s Ski&Board shop in Bansko and back (you may be travelling with other passengers).
- Hotel pick-up: 5 euros per reservation (not per person); hotel drop-off: 5 euros per reservation (not per person)
- Food, and other personal expenses
Who can participate?
Only Travellers above the age of 16 are allowed to drive a snowmobile (driving license is not required). Travellers aged under 16 can only ride behind an adult.
Only children, above the age of 12 can be booked online. The tour is not appropriate for children younger than 5 years!
Bring gloves, and wear warm shoes! If you do not have ski jackets, and pants, you can rent from our Ski&Board shop.
Traventuria is concerned about nature. Our snowmobile tour does not pass through protected areas or ski slopes!