Thermal Pool Experience
Thermal Pool Relaxation
The mineral water thermal pools are located in the nearby village of Banya (means „bath” in Bulgarian), which is famous for its hot thermal springs. There is a total of 3 outdoor thermal pools, all of them at your disposal:
- A big pool, with moderately hot water, which is appropriate for swimming.
- A smaller pool, with warmer water. This pool is shallow, which makes it the perfect choice for non-swimmers, and children*.
- A tiny pool, with a temperature of 40 C/ 105F**, which is the perfect choice for a short relaxation.
The SPA Complex operates daily from 11 AM. The earliest departure hour from Bansko that you can book is 10:30 AM. The latest possible departure back is at 20:30 PM
- A return shared transfer from Traventuria Ski & Board shop to the SPA Complex. The ride from Bansko to the pools takes about 15 minutes/ direction.
- Entrance fee to all the 3 SPA pools, including the changing rooms
- Food and drinks (There is a restaurant at the pools)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Towels – if you cannot bring your own, you can rent on spot for 2 euros***
* Do not leave children alone without parental control!
** The amplitude between the temperature of the water, and the air outside may be unhealthy for visitors with certain health problems.
*** Bring flip-flops!